On May 1, 1956 the name changed from Simpson Elevation Co. to Simpson Surveys Ltd. To better compliment the new profile of services offered.

Marilyn gave up her interest share in the company to Bill Turner and Hal Falkenburg. New offices were established in Edmonton under Hal and Stan Rudovics; in Regina under Gord Goldsworthy; in Estevan under Lyle Ford and Bruce Morrow; and in Ft. St. John under Earl Little (not pictured).