The services Midwest Surveys provides are considered an essential service, therefore we are still open and operating. The majority of our employees who work out of our 11 offices are now working remotely from home, while our field staff have been provided with safe work protocols and checklists outlining responsible social distancing, personal hygiene, and cleaning measures. We will continue to adhere by the Federal, Provincial, and Municipal government’s guidelines to ensure we can continue to carry out services, while maintaining the protection of our employees, clients, and members of the communities in which we live and work.
Renewable Energy Projects
We are locally based and always look forward to seeing new and exciting projects happening around us. Our team can help you navigate the regulatory process with mapping services and see you through to construction. We have strong relationships with many local governments, communities, landowners and
- Comprehensive Topographic Surveys for Design Purposes
- Sunlight Analysis, Wind Analysis, Tree Height Analysis, etc.
- Lease Site Design, Access Road Design
- Lease (i.e.Turbine) Site and Access Road Surveys
- Right of Way Surveys (ie. Power line corridors)
- Construction Surveys; Layout / As-Built Surveys
- Legal Land Surveying Services (ie. Subdivision)
- Locating Buried Facilities
- MSIMap Online Mapping Access for Clients
- LiDAR Scouting / Surveys
- UAV / Drone Surveys