The services Midwest Surveys provides are considered an essential service, therefore we are still open and operating. The majority of our employees who work out of our 11 offices are now working remotely from home, while our field staff have been provided with safe work protocols and checklists outlining responsible social distancing, personal hygiene, and cleaning measures. We will continue to adhere by the Federal, Provincial, and Municipal government’s guidelines to ensure we can continue to carry out services, while maintaining the protection of our employees, clients, and members of the communities in which we live and work.
Pipeline Integrity Projects
Since 2001, our dedicated Pipeline Integrity Group have been offering services to ensure you meet the requirements on your integrity management program. Our goal is to help you prevent, manage and mitigate any issues that could affect operations, public safety and the environment.
Our deep and experienced resource base along with our geographic reach in Western Canada results in effective field services with minimal travel costs.
- In-Line Inspection (ILI) Dig Site Surveys
- Data Correlation of In-Line Toll with As-Built Field Surveys Data
- Water Course Crossing Surveys
- Pipeline Profile and Depth-of-Cover Surveys
- Above Ground Marker (AGM) Surveys
- Access Maps
- 3D Modelling for Site & Earthworks Planning
- Facility As-Builts and Construction Layouts
- Hydrostatic Testing Surveys
- Pipe As-Builts for Repair/Replacements
- Pipeline Class Upgrade Surveys
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Slope Stability and Deformation Surveys
- Cathodic Protection Surveys Including New and Existing Ground Beds
- Class Location Field Vertification Surveys
- Pipeline Current Mapping
- Historical Data Management
- Bathymetric Surveys and Digital Elevation Models