Midwest Surveys is a professional land surveying firm providing specialized geomatics services to the oil and gas industry.
Midwest Surveys has 9 offices across Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan that support an extensive staff of field crews who are well positioned to provide accurate, timely surveying services where you need them, when you need them. In addition, each branch office is fully self-sufficient in land surveyor supervision and plan preparation.
With having over 60 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry throughout Western Canada, Midwest has performed a large spectrum of geomatics services while meeting budget and deadline requirements with quality results.
Our services include:
- Surveys of Wellsites, Access Roads, Battery and Compressor Sites
- Construction and Legal Services
- Route Selection, Line Location
- Highway, River, and Pipeline Crossings
- Survey, Topographical, and Three Dimensional Virtual Plans
- Pipeline Construction and Integrity Surveys
- LiDAR and Pipeline Integrity Analysis and Data Management
- Powerline Surveys
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Alternative Energy
Midwest sets high values when it comes to serving our customers and the quality of product and services we provide. Most of all, Midwest is committed to provide Service Beyond Boundaries.